How to Create a Single Product Page Template with ShopEngine #
A Single product page usually displays specific product information to the visitors so that they can easily buy your products. Product information includes product image, title, price, descriptions, add to cart button, and so forth.
ShopEngine offers Single Product Widgets including Product Title, Product Image, Product Price, Product Description, Add to Cart, Product SKU, etc.
Using these widgets, you can easily set up your single product page template in your desired way. Just follow the step by step process to create & beautify your single product page template:
Step 1: Create a Single Product Template #
- Go to ShopEngine-> Templates > Add New.
- Provide Template Name-> Select Page Type: Single.
- Enable Default Template-> Select a design from the available template or create your own design using single product page widgets. I will show the template creation from the scratch.
- Now Click on Save Changes.
- Shortly after that, you can see the template is created and visible on top of the templates list. Click “Edit with Elementor” to switch to the Elementor window.
Step 2: Choose Structure #
- Choose your structure from the selected area.
Step 3: Beautify Your Single Product Page Template with Single Product Widgets #
Go to a ShopEngine Single Product Block and you can design your own. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Single Widgets including Product Title, Product Image, Product Price, Product Description, Add to Cart, Product SKU, etc. Let’s see how to customize them:
Now just drag the following widgets and drop on the selected area.
- Product Title.
- Product Price.
- Product Description.
- Add to Cart.
- Additional Information.
- Product SKU.
- Product Category.
- Product Stock.
- Product Images.
- Product Tab.
- Related Products.
Step 4: Publish Your Single Product Page Template #
- After you’ve finished designing, click Update.
- Now click on any Single Product-> You can see your desired Single Product page is showing up accordingly.
That’s it with the creation of single product page template. It’s pretty simple and straightforward. ShopEngine offers everything that you need to build a single product page template for your WooCommerce site.