Complete Solution for WooCommerce
The Product Share widget is intended to be used on a single product page.
The Product Share widget adds product sharing functionality for the visitors of your shop. If you use this widget on your product page, the customers can easily share any product they like with their friends and family using social media.
Note that you must use a social sharing plugin like Wp Social to use and customize the content and style of the widget.
From the WordPress admin dashboard, go to ShopEngine > Widgets. From the list of single-page widgets, turn the Product Share widget ON.
There are two ways to use the product share feature:
1. By using the Product Share widget of ShopEngine.
2. By using the WSLU Social Share widget of Wp Social.
If you use the product share widget of ShopEngine on your page, you cannot customize the widget straight from the Elementor editor. In that case, you have to make all the changes from the Style Settings of the WP Social plugin and they will function as default.
On the other hand, if you use the WSLU Social Share widget, you can customize the widget straight in the elementor editor. So the choice is all yours.
However, before start dragging and dropping a widget, make sure that you’ve selected the Social Share providers and configured them properly from Wp Social.
No matter whether you’re using the Product Share widget of ShopEngine or the WSLU Social Share widget of Wp Social, you have to choose the providers for social share from the Wp Social plugin.
1. Go to Wp Social > Social Share > Providers.
2. Enable your preferable social share providers by switching them on.
3. From the providers’ Settings, make other changes if you need.
4. Click on the Style Settings tab, and configure the share styles from the “Primary Content” and “Fixed Display” settings.
You can use either the Product Share widget (if you do not need to customize anymore) or WSLU Social Share (If you want to make more customizations on Elementor). For now, I’m dragging and dropping the WSLU Social Share widget on Elementor.
1. Search for the WSLU Social Share widget under the ELEMENTS tab of Elementor.
2. Drag and drop the WSLU Social Share widget from Elementor onto the single product page.
Along with adding the product sharing feature to a product page, you can also customize the WSLU Social Share widget on Elementor. Here’s how:
© 2021, Wpmet. All Rights Reserved.Built with ElementsKit.
Wpmet is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the WordPress Project. The CMS logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.