A Checkout page allows your visitor to enter payment details and complete their order. This page contains payment and shipping/billing details on your Woocommerce store. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Checkout Widgets including Checkout Form Billing, Coupon Form, Checkout Review Order, Checkout Payment, etc. Using these widgets, you can easily arrange your WooCommerce checkout page template in your desired way. And your created template will be more unique than Shopify checkout or any other template.
How to Create a WooCommerce Checkout Page Template with ShopEngine #
Just follow the step-by-step process to create & beautify your WordPress Checkout page template:
Step 1: Create A Checkout Template #
- Go to ShopEngine-> Templates > Add New.
- Provide Template Name-> Select Page Type: Checkout.
- Enable Default Template-> Now Click on Edit with Elementor to add an Elementor checkout page template.
Step 2: Choose Structure #
- Choose your structure from the selected area.
Step 3: Beautify Your WordPress Checkout Page Template with Checkout Widgets #
Go to a ShopEngine Checkout Block and you can design your own. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Checkout Widgets including Checkout Form Billing, Coupon Form, Checkout Review Order, Checkout Payment, etc. These widgets also provide the advanced customization options than the Shopify or any other checkout page template. Let’s see how to customize them:
Now just drag the following widgets and drop them on the selected area.
- Coupon Form.
- Checkout Review Order.
- Checkout Payment.
- Checkout Form Billing.
Step 4: Publish Your Checkout Page Template #
- After designing, click Update to make your Elementor checkout page template live.
- Now go to your Checkout Page-> You can see your desired Checkout page is showing accordingly.