How to Create a Checkout Page Template with ShopEngine #
A Checkout page allows your visitor to enter payment details and complete their order. This page contains payment and shipping/billing details on your Woocommerce store. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Checkout Widgets including Checkout Form Billing, Coupon Form, Checkout Review Order, Checkout Payment, etc. Using these widgets, you can easily arrange your checkout page template in your desired way.
- Just follow the step by step process to create & beautify your Checkout page template:
Step 1: Create A Checkout Template #
- Go to ShopEngine-> Templates > Add New.
- Provide Template Name-> Select Page Type: Checkout.
- Enable Default Template-> Now Click on Edit with Elementor.
Step 2: Choose Structure #
- Choose your structure from the selected area.
Step 3: Beautify Your Checkout Page Template with Checkout Widgets #
Go to a ShopEngine Checkout Block and you can design your own. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Checkout Widgets including Checkout Form Billing, Coupon Form, Checkout Review Order, Checkout Payment, etc. Let’s see how to customize them:
Now just drag the following widgets and drop on the selected area.
- Coupon Form.
- Checkout Review Order.
- Checkout Payment.
- Checkout Form Billing.
Step 4: Publish Your Checkout Page Template #
- After you’ve finished designing, click Update.
- Now go to your Checkout Page-> You can see your desired Checkout page is showing accordingly.