REFUND POLICY AND LICENSE CANCELLATIONS
We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, or feel that our product isn’t working as expected, you can contact us for a refund within 14 days after purchase. We will be happy to refund the entire amount.
Refund will be given if:
- Item support is promised but not provided
- Items that have not been downloaded
- Item has a security vulnerability
- Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
Refund Will not be given if:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality. We request please check the demo before buy.
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we might even offer to resolve an issue for you.
- No refunds will be processed after 14 days post-purchase. If you are not happy, apply for a refund within 14 days after purchase.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license and agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by sending a mail ar[a]wpmet.com.