Refund Policy And License Cancellations
Refund will be given if:
- Item support is promised but not provided
- Items that have not been downloaded
- Item has a security vulnerability
Refund Will not be given if:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality. We request please check the demo before buy.
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we might even offer to resolve an issue for you.
- No refunds will be processed after 14 days post-purchase.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your license and agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request from here – https://wpmet.com/refund-request-form