How to Create a Cart Page Template with ShopEngine #
A cart page allows your visitor to purchase your product/service from your Woocommerce store and helps them proceed to checkout. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Cart Widgets including Cart Table, Cart Total, Cross-sells, etc. Using these widgets, you can easily arrange your cart page template in your desired way.
- Just follow the step by step process to create & beautify your cart page template:
Step 1: Create A Cart Template #
- Go to ShopEngine-> Templates > Add New.
- Provide Template Name-> Select Page Type: Cart.
- Enable Default Template-> Select a design from the template or create your own design using cart page widgets. I will show the template creation from the scratch.
- Now Click on Save Changes.
- Shortly after that, you can see the template is created and visible on top of the templates list. Click “Edit with Elementor” to switch to the Elementor window.
Step 2: Choose Structure #
- Choose your structure from the selected area.
Step 3: Beautify Your Cart Page Template with Cart Widgets #
Go to a ShopEngine Cart Block and you can design your own. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Cart Widgets including Cart Table, Cart Total, Cross-sells, Empty Cart message, Return to Shop, etc. Let’s see how to customize them:
Now just drag the following widgets and drop on the selected area.
- Cart Table
- Cart Total
Step 4: Publish Your Cart Page Template #
- After you’ve finished designing, click Update.
- Now go to the Cart Page-> You can see your desired cart page is showing accordingly.