How to Create a Shop Page Template with ShopEngine #
To design a WooCommerce store, you must declare your “Shop” page which will be used to display your recent products. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Product Archive Widgets including Archive Title, Archive Product, Archive Result Count, etc. Using these widgets, you can easily arrange your online store in your desired way.
- Just follow the step by step process to create & beautify your shop page:
Step 1: Create A Shop Template #
- Go to ShopEngine-> Templates > Add New.
- Provide Template Name-> Select Page Type: Shop.
- Enable Default Template-> Select a design from the template or create your own design using shop page widgets. I will show the template creation from the scratch.
- Now Click on Save Changes.
- Shortly after that, you can see the template is created and visible on top of the templates list. Click “Edit with Elementor” to switch to the Elementor window.
Step 2: Choose Structure #
- Choose your structure from the selected area.
Step 3: Beautify Your Shop Page Template with Product Archive Widgets #
Go to a Product Archive Block and Insert. Alternatively, you can design your own. Here you will get some specified ShopEngine Product Archive Widgets including Archive Title, Products Filter, Archive Products Per Page Filter, Archive Product, Archive Result Count, etc. Let’s see how to add them:
- Just drag & drop the widgets on the selected area
Step 4: Publish Your Shop Page Template #
- After you’ve finished designing, click Update.
- Now go to the Shop Page-> You can see your desired shop page is showing accordingly.