A navigation menu widget helps to navigate menu items. It creates drop down and gives the header a nice sorted look. ElementsKit consists of many comprehensive modules and Nav Menu is one of them. It is rich in features, and easy to use.
Let’s see how it works-
ElementsKit Nav Menu #
First, you have to turn On header footer builder module.
Turn On Module #
Access to Dashboard: 1. Find ElementsKit -> 2. Click Modules -> 3. Find Header Footer Builder -> 4. Save Changes
Header Footer #
1. From ElementsKit Click Header Footer -> 2. Click Header -> 3. Add New
Template settings #
- Title- Type a name for the template
- Type- Header
- Conditions- Entire Site
2. Activate/Deactivate- Toggle to ON
3. Click Edit with ElementsKit
Find ElementsKit Nav Menu and drag and drop it.
Content- In the Content part you will find the below setting options.
Menu Settings #
- Select menu- Selecting Menu will show the existing menus of your website.
- Horizontal menu position- Menu position options are Left, Center, Right, and Justified.
- Dropdown open as- Keep it on Hover or Click.
- Enable one page?- If you like to display the heading in one(current) page toggle YES, otherwise NO.
- Responsive Breakpoint- Options are Tablet and Mobile.
This is how it works if you choose mobile and tablet responsive breakpoint-
Mobile Menu Settings #
- Mobile Menu Logo- Set a logo for mobile view.
- Menu Link- Keep it default for home or insert any link you want in the Custom URL field. When people click the logo, they will be redirected to that given link.
- Hamburger Icon (Optional)- Choose an icon from the library or upload SVG.
- Submenu Click Area- If the menu has a submenu then you can set Icon for the area.
- Menu Wrapper- This section allows you to adjust menu height, background type, padding, width, menu border-radius, menu icon spacing, etc.
- Menu item style- Menu items can be styled here using background type, color, border-spacing, item margin, etc.
- Submenu item style- Same as the menu items, you can customize submenu items in this section.
- Submenu panel style- Expanding this part will allow you to customize submenu panel with many options.
- Hamburger Style- In this section, you can style the hamburger with different icon colors, sizes, positions, options, and so on.
- Mobile Menu Logo- This part is to customize This part is for customizing the mobile menu logo according to your preferences.
Here we have prepared a nav menu example, it is a desktop view-
Provide your customers with a fantastic system to find their things with the ElementsKit influential nav menu widget. So, use the widget now, make your design appealing, and save time.