Image Swap is a simple way to change the display of any image when you mouse over them and may revert back to the original image by mouse out of the image. Here’s a comprehensive article to explain every method in detail. Follow the step-by-step process to connect the Image Swap.
Step->1: Add Image Swap #
- Go to Elementskit-> Elements-> Make sure that your Image Swap is active-> Save Changes
- Now search for Image Swap-> Drag the widget-> Drop on the selected area.
Step->2: Customize Image Swap #
- Upload Font Image
- Upload Back Image
- You can your uploaded image is showing. If you hover on the image the back image will display.
- Select Image Size from the drop=down.
- You can see image showing accordingly.
- Select your desired swap style from the drop-down.
- You can select Simple, Fade, Left to Right, Right to Left, Creative Left, Creative Right style.
- Enable Indicators.
- Provide Image Link.
- You can see the Indicators and if you click on the image it will redirect to that link.