Set Up Notification Email #
- To Set Up Notification Emails, first Create a Form
How to Create Form #
Follow the Video Screen-cast:
Follow the Step By Step Process
Step=>1: Go to Dashboard=> Pages=> Add new=>
- Add Page Title
- Select Template Elementor Canvas
- Click on Publish
- Edit with Elementor
- Step=>2: Search For Metform=> Drag and Drop
- Step=>3: Click on the selected Icon
- Step=>4: Select form option from previously created form
- Or you can select New=> Enter your Form Name=> Click on Edit Form
- The Created Form will Appear=> Click on Form Setting
Form Setting #
Go to Form Setting=> Notification Email
Notification Email #
You can send a submission copy to admin by email. You can also set different notifications for separate Forms.
- Follow the video Screen-cast
Or follow the step by step Process
Step=>1: Navigate to Form Settings → Notifications
- Toggle the Notification mail to admin option: Notify admin after user submission is completed or any type of customer data is processed.
- Email Subject: Provide subject of the Email
- Email To: Enter admin email where you want to send mail. for multiple email addresses please use “,” separator.
- Email From: Enter the email by which you want to send email to admin.
- Email Reply To: Enter email where admin can reply or you want to get reply.
- Admin Note: Enter here your email body, which will send to admin.
- Save the changes