Table of Contents
- To Set Up General Section, first Create a Form
How to Create Form #
Follow the Video Screen-cast:
Follow the Step By Step Process
Step=>1: Go to Dashboard=> Pages=> Add new=>
- Add Page Title
- Select Template Elementor Canvas
- Click on Publish
- Edit with Elementor
- Step=>2: Search For Metform=> Drag and Drop
- Step=>3: Click on the edit form button.
- Step=>4: Select form option from previously created form
- Or you can select New=> Enter your Form Name=> Click on Edit Form
- The Created Form will Appear=> Click on Form Setting
Form Setting #
Step=>1: Form Setting=> General
- Add Form Title: Provide any form name Here
- Success message: Provide Successful message after Submission
- Required Log In Field: Without Login user can’t Submit the Form
- Capture User Data: Displays the users browsers information like Web browser, Visited URL, Title, Visit Time, Visit Count, and User Profile etc.
- Hide form after submission: Able to hide your form after the user fills all the necessary fields and hits on the submit button.
- Store Entries: Save all the data that users give to fill up the form and displays in the admin panel.
- Entry Title: Provide any title here that will displays on the Metform=> Form=> Entries Section
- Limit Total Entries: Enable limit to the number of submission entries to your Metform and give an error message after getting crossed.
- Count Views: This will show the number of total views to your form
- Stop Vertical Scrolling: Enable to stop form scrolling
- Redirect Link: Simply add desired destination URL and redirect to that page after successfully submitting the form.
Ones done, Save Changes.