Submit user data apparently connecting popular CRM services like Hubspot. Here you will get step by step process how you can connect Hubspot with Metform
2. Click on the Setting Icon=> API Key=> Copy the API Key
3. Now go to Metform=> Settings=> CRM=> Hubspot-> Paste the key Here
2. Click on Create Form=> Created form Appeared
Step=>1: Go to Dashboard=> Pages=> Add new=>
**Note: If you enable this feature, You will get the Metform Submissions Data in the Hubspot Contact List. You can disable this option if you want.
2. Go to the Site=> Fill the Form and Click on Submit Button
3. Go to Hubspot=> Click on Contacts
© 2021, Wpmet. All Rights Reserved.Built with ElementsKit.
Wpmet is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the WordPress Project. The CMS logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.