Stripe payment is a simple method to do your payments all in real-time and much more. MetForm has brought this famous method to target all your customers easily. So, add stripe to WordPress and enjoy more conversion.
Now, check out the documentation and add the demanded stripe payment gateway in just a few steps.
Add Stripe to WordPress- MetForm #
Get Started #
Choose your payment gateway like Stripe with Payment Method input field and make users payment policy easy.
Step=>1: Navigation- Your Dashboard → Form Settings → Payment
- There are Dynamic currency options. The Dynamic currency feature allows people to make payments on your site via Stripe.
- Enable the Stripe option
- Click on Configure Stripe Payment
Step=>2: It Will move to MetForm=> Settings page
- Click On Payment=> Stripe
- Enable Stripe sandbox
- Click on the Selected Link to provide Test secret key and Test publishable key
Get The Test secret key and Test publishable key #
To get Test secret key and Test publishable key Go to URL : https://dashboard.stripe.com/login
Step->1: Create a Stripe Business account
- Log in with your created Stripe Email and Password
Step->2: Access your Stripe dashboard, then navigate to Developers-> API keys
Step->3: Provide Publishable Key-> Provide Secret Key-> Save Changes
Create a form=> Open a Form in the Editor=> Search for Payment method=> Drop the Input Field
- Drop the Text Field and Submit Button
- Now Copy the Selected Name: Mf-Text
- Paste it to Integrate Field
- Select Your Payment Method Stripe
Provide Amount and Click On the Submit Button
- Provide Stripe Email
- Card No
- Click on the Pay button. Here, you will see the amount based on the currency you set earlier.
Provide Your Details like the form below and click Pay.
You can see the transaction appeared in the Stripe Dashboard Payment Section
You can also View it from the Admin Panel: Metform=> Entries
Stripe creates customer with payment method that is simple to follow. And, you have learned how effortless it is to add with MetForm. So, start designing your payment gateway now.