Set Up Confirmation Email #
- To Set Up Confirmation, first Create a Form
How to Create Form #
Follow the Video Screen-cast:
Follow the Step By Step Process
Step=>1: Go to Dashboard=> Pages=> Add new=>
- Add Page Title
- Select Template Elementor Canvas
- Click on Publish
- Edit with Elementor
- Step=>2: Search For Metform=> Drag and Drop
- Step=>3: Click on the selected Icon
- Step=>4: Select form option from previously created form
- Or you can select New=> Enter your Form Name=> Click on Edit Form
- The Created Form will Appear=> Click on Form Setting
Form Setting #
Go to Form Setting=>Confirmation
- Make sure your email field is mandatory
- Turn on the Confirmation mail to user: Send a submission copy to user by email. The form must have at least one Email widget and it should be required.
- Email Subject: Provide subject of the Email
- Email From: Enter the email by which you want to send email to user.
- Enter user communication Email: A confirmation email can be sent when a user registers or enters their data to confirm their registration
- Provide Thank You message: Gives access to edit your successful form submission message so you can personalize your own message.
- Ones Done Save Changes