Getting Started #
To allow your visitors to log in with their Dribbble account, first you must create a Dribbble App. The following guide will help you through the Dribbble App creation process. After you have created your Dribbble App, head over to “Settings” and configure the given “App ID” and “App secret” according to your Dribbble App. let’s learn…
Create Dribbble App #
- Go to https://developer.dribbble.com/
- Click register your application button.
- Log in with your Dribbble Account ( if you are not logged in )
- You will end up in the registration application page.
- App name should be clean and succinct.
- In the description box. You should provide with a reasonable description.
- In the website field, enter your website url. For instance, www.example.com
- Callback URL must be filled up according to WP social plugin.
- Read the terms and condition and mark the checkbox.
- Click register application button.
- The callback URL is important – for web apps, it points to a URL on a webserver that you control.
- You will find the callback url form WP Social Plugin.
- Click get started button of Dribbble login.
- After clicking register application button, you will end up in your app page.
- Here you can see your Client ID and Client Secret.
Setup WP Social #
- After the successful Dribbble app creation process you will need to go to WP social plugin from dashboard.
- Click get started button of the Dribbble app login.
- Open Settings Tab.
- Here you need to copy and paste Client ID and Client secret.
- Click Save changes button.