Make your WP Fundraising payment method easy with default payments set up. we are proving so many options for payment including Cash on Delivery, Direct Bank Transfer, Check payments, PayPal, Stripe and many more.
- Step:1: Go to WP Fundraising=> Settings=> Payment method
- Step:2: Select Payment method=> Select Payment Type: “Default”
PayPal Payment Set Up #
PayPal is basically a worldwide online money transfer system. By using PayPal payment gateway for your default payment will make your money transaction easy. Here is the step by step process that how you can set up PayPal for your payment.
Step->1: Enable PayPal payment to pay via PayPal method=> Manage
Step->2: Click on Manage
- Title — Fill it in with page heading.
- Description — Add a payment description or a message that you want to provide your customers.
- PayPal email — Input the PayPal email which you use to collect payments.
- Enable PayPal sandbox
- Provide Receiver Email which will get the notification
- PayPal Identify token
GET PayPal Identify Token #
To get Identify token, Go to URL : https://www.paypal.com/us/signin
Step->1: Create a PayPal Business account
- Log in with your created PayPal Email and Password
Step->2: Access your PayPal dashboard, then navigate to Settings-> Account Settings
Step->3: Website payments. Tap the Update link next to the Website preferences option.Tap the Update link next to the Website preferences option.
Step->4: Enable the Auto return for website payments, then add your store’s thank you page link in the Return URL field.
Step->5: Enable the Payment data transfer as well. The identity token should appear at the bottom of the section.
Step->6: Invoice prefix — if you connect the PayPal account to multiple stores, you can add a combination of letters and numbers to help you differentiate your invoices.
Once done, click Save Changes.
Step=>1: To checkout, we need to go to browser. Click the DONATE button.
- A pop-up appears on the screen.
- Provide Amount of your donation
- Provide First Name and Last Name
- Put the Email id associated with PayPal account.
- Choose PayPal as our payment method
- Then click Next button
Step=>2: Put your PayPal Email and Password and login to your account
Step=>3: Choose your credit card from the list and click Pay Now button
Step=>4: The donation gets paid
Step=>5: You can check your campaign donation in the back-end.
Cash Payment #
- Enable Cash payment to pay via cash=> Click on Manage
- Provide Your Details
Direct bank transfer #
- Enable Direct bank transfer to pay via direct Bank/Wire=> Setup
- Enable Check Payments to pay via cash=> Setup
Stripe Payments #
- Enable Stripe Payments to pay via Stripe Payment Method=> Click on Setup => Save