Best Free Ai Writing Software: List of Top 5
By now, everyone knows that there is AI writing software that can speed up content production, but what about getting some free opinions so that you can explore the world of artificial intelligence in the writing industry?
The challenge is finding the best free AI writing software that actually allows users to explore all of its features.
Considering this fact, I have listed the top 5 AI writing software options with free features.
What is Ai writing assistant software?
The AI writing assistant software is an application that helps generate content based on input.
Top 5 AI Writing Assistant software
Although there are different AI writing tools available, only a few of them offer free subscriptions. After using multiple devices, I listed the ones with better features than the others.
- Lifetime 15,00 words for free each month
- 30+ ready templates to generate content
- Uses the most advanced GPT-3 model
- SERP analysis to analyze competitor’s content
- One-click content outline builder
GetGenie is an AI-powered writing and search engine optimization tool with a free offer. While most agencies offer the free option for a certain time, GetGenie AI offers 1500 words per month for a lifetime.
So, what can you do with this AI writing assistant software? This stand-alone tool can handle most of your tasks if you are in the content publishing business. You can perform keyword research and SERP analysis, build a content outline, and generate your content. Once you are done with content generation, you can check the content score, optimize it with suggested keywords, and finally get a better rank.
- Beginner friendly and easy to use
- Ensures data accuracy for content
- Instant outline builder based on SERP
- Content scoring to increase the chance of ranking
- It doesn’t have a one-click blog
- Versatile features for different use cases
- Provides 10,000 words per month for free
- Supports third-party integration for convenience
- Voice generator for videos
Writecream is a relatively new writing tool in the market that offers free word generation for new users. It is a versatile tool for content generation, whether writing content or generating a voice for YouTube, Writecream can help you.
It has unique features such as customized Linked messages, outreach messages for backlinks, etc. You can try all the features for free and choose a custom plan later.
Although it has many features, the content output is not up to the mark. It might require heavy manual editing if you want top-notch results.
- Comparatively cheap
- Ready to generate voiceovers
- Available as a mobile app
- The UI/UX is not good as expected
- Content quality is not up to the mark
- Ready templates to generate content
- Enough resources to learn the process
- Provides weekly demos for users’ convenience
- Supports a wide range of languages
Copy AI is a good option if you want tons of templates to generate content with just a few clicks. However, once you create copies with it, you might have to do some manual editing to make it more user-friendly.
Users can start for free initially and generate up to 2,000 words. So, what are the use cases? You can write blogs, social media copies, cold emails, job descriptions, and more. Everything happens with just a few clicks.
But there are no SEO features like GetGenie AI, so you will have to optimize the content manually. So if you have enough time for manual editing, go for it.
- Cold email writing template
- Easy to generate content with clicks
- Social media caption generators
- Easy-to-understand interface
- Content quality needs improvement
- Only 2,000 words for free with the trial version
- Multiple templates, including copywriting
- Provides AI-powered images for content
- Keyword extractor to generate secondary keywords
- Copywriting frameworks like AIDA and PAS
If your main goal is publishing blog posts, you can try the Rytr AI writing tool. With the free subscription, you can generate up to 10,000 characters per month for a lifetime, so you will be able to write around 2,000 words per month.
If you are just beginning with AI writers, you can try it to gain experience. The good thing is that you can generate images as well as write the content, so there is no need to use multiple tools for blog posts and similar writing.
The keyword extractor makes it easy to find relevant topics to cover in the content to improve the SERP.
Besides writing blog posts and similar content, you can also use the Rytr tool to write copies following the AIDA and PAS formulas.
- Easy to understand navigation menu
- Variety of feature to write unique content
- Copywriting with clicks
- Build-in editor to make the content publish-ready
- The copywriting output is often not up to the mark
- Need manual checking for factual content
- Ready AI templates to write content
- Built-in chatbot for quick content creation
- Supports 25+ languages for content generation
- 1-click WordPress export to directly publish content in WordPress website
Writesonic offers a limit of up to 2,500 words in the free subscription. Though the limit might seem very low, it is a good chance for users to get used to an AI writing tool, especially if you are randomly trying different AI writing assistants to identify whether those writers are any good or not.
In the free plan, you will find limitations only for content generation, but for other features, there is no limit. So, you can use the browser extension, API, and all other features.
The unique thing is that you can chat with this tool like a chatbot. If you need to get some answers instead of writing content, this chatbot will be so helpful.
- Available as a browser extension
- Voice command is available for chatbot
- Gives API access to integrate with other tools
- Most of the time give accurate result
- Comparatively higher price
- One time words in free subscription
Frequently asked questions
Do you still have queries regarding the best free AI writing software? If so, please check the following questions and answers.
Is there a completely free AI writer?
Till now, there has been no free AI writing software available in the market. However, most premium AI writing tools offer free subscriptions that allow you to generate a limited amount of text. Compared to other options, GetGenie AI provides the best offer, enabling you to generate 15,00 words per month for a lifetime.
Is AI good for writing?
There is still a debate about AI-written content versus human-written content, but the crucial factor is the quality of the content. As long as you can produce high-quality content, there is no difference between AI and human-written content.
Is AI going to replace writers?
Not yet! AI writing tools mostly generate content based on human-inputted data. Artificial intelligence learns from human-imputed data. Therefore, if humans do not write in the future, it will not be possible to train artificial intelligence.
Can you write a book with AI?
Yes, it is possible to write a book with the help of artificial intelligence. However, it will not be a one-click generation. You will have to generate the book content in multiple steps, which might take a long time. But with manual editing, it could turn out to be a good book.
Though here you have 5 different Ai tools, GetGenie will be the best option for you as it gives 15,00 words per month for a lifetime. Also, along with the writing assistance, it gives SEO support that include competitor analysis, SERP analysis, and head to head analysis.
Great list. However, free is always less as compared to paid ones.