- Navigate to the Plugin you want to revoke the license→ License page
- On the License Settings page, click on the Remove license from this domain button
- Click Yes, I confirm link to confirm, you’ll be redirected to Wpmet Products page
- You’ll need to be logged in to view the Wpmet Products page
- Click on Manage Licenses link, you’ll be redirected to License remove page
- Click on Remove button then click OK to confirm the action
- Done. You’re license key is revoked for this domain.
The process is the same for any Wpmet product. See the example below, the video shows how to revoke ElementsKit license key